Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in ability to safely and effectively operate standard food service equipment is recommended plus extra points for having any of the following: Adaptability, Decision-making, Customer service, Planning, Problem solving, Teamwork.
Position starts as a part time and extends to full time in couple of months. This is a friendly small team environment serving food and coffee, and offering competitive pay depending on experience. Right candidates willing to learn will be trained, positive attitude and customer oriented is a must.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay ($14-$18) per hour depends on experience plus tips
- Free meals, coffee & tea
- Chill Music
- Flexible Schedule
- 5 days paid time off after first year of employment
- 10 days paid time off after first two years of employment
- Opportunities to grow as we expand
Serves meals by reviewing recipes; assembling and cooking ingredients; and maintaining a sanitary kitchen.
Attends to the detail and presentation of each order.
Prepares ingredients by following recipes.
Adheres to proper food handling, sanitation, and safety procedures, and maintains appropriate dating, labeling, and rotation of all food items.
Assists with doing food deliveries in terms of driving, shopping and delivering to the restaurant.
Preparing oven, utensils, and grill for shift plus Taking orders from computerized system
Able to work in a fast-paced environment plus Works well as part of a team and on individual tasks
Able to drive, bend, move, and lift up to 25 pounds or more
* Current food handler’s card & Relevant work experience
* Knowledge of safety procedures, including safe temperatures at which ingredients must be kept and to which food must be prepared to avoid foodborne illness(will be trained if necessary)
* Calm demeanor to work in a high-stress, fast-paced environment
Please Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org